Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find my AirPods case with one AirPod?

how can i find my airpod case with my other airpod because i had one airpod in and had the case with other airpod in it how can i find it with the case?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 2, 2022 3:59 PM

1 reply

May 3, 2022 10:06 AM in response to amaniblackston1

Welcome Amaniblackston1,

Based on your post, you can't locate your lost AirPods Charging Case and an AirPod. We'll do our best to assist.

If you lost your AirPods Charging Case with the AirPod inside, there may not be a way to track it. This covers the steps to locate missing AirPods: Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

If the AirPod shows up using the Find My app, this can help out: Locate AirPods in Find My - Apple Support

You may need to look for these items the old fashion way, by retracing your last steps when you had them.

Otherwise, you can review the replacement details and request replacements using the Apple Repair website here: AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support or reach out to Apple directly: Apple Support

Wishing you the best, take care.

How to find my AirPods case with one AirPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.