Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it not letting me upload my photos into the ICloud?

I bought the .99 with 50 GB and then when I tried uploading my photos it said "Not enough space in Icloud" so I decided to buy the next icloud storage for $2.99 with 200 GB. There is enough storage, why not uploading? (Still same msg of no space)

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 2, 2022 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 8:52 PM

kelvir Said:

"Why is it not letting me upload my photos into the ICloud?: I bought the .99 with 50 GB and then when I tried uploading my photos it said "Not enough space in Icloud" so I decided to buy the next icloud storage for $2.99 with 200 GB. There is enough storage, why not uploading? (Still same msg of no space)"

-------

Wait it Out:

How many photos do you have? If thousands, then it will take some time to upload it all. So, you'll just have to wait it out.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 8:52 PM in response to kelvir

kelvir Said:

"Why is it not letting me upload my photos into the ICloud?: I bought the .99 with 50 GB and then when I tried uploading my photos it said "Not enough space in Icloud" so I decided to buy the next icloud storage for $2.99 with 200 GB. There is enough storage, why not uploading? (Still same msg of no space)"

-------

Wait it Out:

How many photos do you have? If thousands, then it will take some time to upload it all. So, you'll just have to wait it out.

May 2, 2022 11:34 PM in response to kelvir

kelvir Said:

"Why is it not letting me upload my photos into the ICloud?: It has thousands that have not been uploaded. It is not saying that they are uploading, instead, it is saying that there is no storage. Do you think by tomorrow it will work itself out? I re-started my phone. I have synchronized, have toggled everything."

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

Time to Upgrade your iCloud Storage:

You're uploading these to iCloud, correct? Note that a high-definition can be up to 4MB in size. And 1,000 of those is statistically 4GB. You have 5GB of free cloud storage. So, you may just have up upgrade your iCloud Storage Plan: iCloud+ plans and Pricing - Apple Support

Why is it not letting me upload my photos into the ICloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.