Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I can’t install the new IOS verson

I can’t install the new IOS version

Posted on May 3, 2022 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 4:37 AM

Hi there.

Can you please tell me what iPhone you have and what iOS it is currently running?

If you have any iPhone from the iPhone SE 1 and iPhone 6s up, you are able to update to iOS 15. Please see the following link for update assistance: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

If you are still experiencing issues with updating, please see this link for troubleshooting: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support

Let me know if you are able to update or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2022 4:37 AM in response to jbe273

Hi there.

Can you please tell me what iPhone you have and what iOS it is currently running?

If you have any iPhone from the iPhone SE 1 and iPhone 6s up, you are able to update to iOS 15. Please see the following link for update assistance: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

If you are still experiencing issues with updating, please see this link for troubleshooting: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support

Let me know if you are able to update or not.

Hi I can’t install the new IOS verson

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.