Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new MacBook Pro and it should have come with 3 months of free Apple TV, but it doesn't show it at all. How to activate it ?

I bought a new MacBook Pro recently and according to https://offers.appletvapp.apple/tvp01213mf it should have come with 3 months of free Apple TV, which it doesn't show anywhere, tried to find it a lot. What's the procedure for apply for it ?

Posted on May 3, 2022 8:15 AM

5 replies

May 3, 2022 9:20 AM in response to arsalan_ishaq

Check this link to make sure you are located in a country where AppleTV+ is available --> Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Also, when did you purchase your MacBook Pro. There is, I believe a 90 limit to take advantage of the free subscription.

If you are located where AppleTV+ is supported. And it has been less than 90 says since your purchase, use the Get Support at the top of this page to open a dialog with Apple directly.

I bought a new MacBook Pro and it should have come with 3 months of free Apple TV, but it doesn't show it at all. How to activate it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.