Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM card

Hey my iPhone isn’t picking up my SIM card since I lost the one which I used to use and I want to change my no .can u help me pls

Posted on May 3, 2022 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:39 AM

Your iPhone is locked to a carrier / service provider that is different to the one the SIM card is for.

You would need to contact the service provider it is locked to to get it unlocked so you can use the SIM card you have.

See here: link-> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 10:39 AM in response to BrianOnyango2004

Your iPhone is locked to a carrier / service provider that is different to the one the SIM card is for.

You would need to contact the service provider it is locked to to get it unlocked so you can use the SIM card you have.

See here: link-> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

May 3, 2022 12:42 PM in response to BrianOnyango2004

Contact your carrier. The SIM card you are using may not be functional.

But also, does it issue an error when you insert the som card? does it show signal strength and connection type?

What exactly happens when you say try to make a call, or use your iPhone without Wi-Fi?

You need to explain exactly what is happening if you want help. Otherwise you are asking us to guess what might be wrong.

SIM card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.