Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I start a podcast on apple podcasting platforms?

How can I start creating my own podcast using the apple podcast platform or broadcasting radio? Also would I be able to do live streaming, uploading content and promoting content from multiple platforms seamlessly streaming including but not limited to the apple podcast applications. Having all apple products that work together if possible

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on May 3, 2022 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 1:52 PM

Live streaming isn't an option with Apple Podcasts. You create a 'feed' - text file in a specific format, containing information about your podcast, and submit that to Apple. As it's a standard format you can also submit it to any other appllication which can read it.

Please see my 'get you started' page at http://wilmut.uk/pc and do come back if you have further questions. There is also comprehesive Help on Apple pages, linked to in my page.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2022 1:52 PM in response to louriefromrialto

Live streaming isn't an option with Apple Podcasts. You create a 'feed' - text file in a specific format, containing information about your podcast, and submit that to Apple. As it's a standard format you can also submit it to any other appllication which can read it.

Please see my 'get you started' page at http://wilmut.uk/pc and do come back if you have further questions. There is also comprehesive Help on Apple pages, linked to in my page.

May 17, 2022 6:35 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Hi Roger,

I cannot even get to the point of uploading a validated feed. I assume I need to assign the "Agreement" but the platform will not allow me to do that. When I scroll down, the "Agree" button is grayed out. Have made sure my payment info is up to date with Apple, logged out and back on again, even restarted. Nothing changes! Very frustrating.

How can I start a podcast on apple podcasting platforms?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.