Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro camera issue

I am having this issue with my back camera, it's showing blue dots when I take picture and apparently no such damage is to be seen on my camera lens. In my opinion it's the top left lens which is making this issue.

What can be the reason, can it be solved without getting it replaced as I am from Pakistan and we don't have apple warranty here. (picture attached, zoom in for better snap of the dots)

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 3, 2022 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 1:32 AM

That is lens flare, it's a reflection of the lens itself in the photo, I would try a different light source when you take your photos

https://photographylife.com/what-is-ghosting-and-flare#:~:text=Lens%20flare%20occurs%20when%20a,being%20present%20in%20the%20image.

1 reply

Iphone 12 pro camera issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.