Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find my verification code and I don’t know where did you send this please tell me the verification code

Why can’t I verify my email address with your verification code

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:13 AM

If you mean a Two-Factor Authentication code, it is sent to one of your trusted devices or trusted phone numbers.

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support here. We cannot tell you the verification code because we have no way of knowing it. Even Apple can't know it, since its generated dynamically each time it is required.

If you have not received the code, you can click on "Didn't get verification code" on the sign in screen for options of how to receive one.

See here for more details: link-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 10:13 AM in response to nuesrat

If you mean a Two-Factor Authentication code, it is sent to one of your trusted devices or trusted phone numbers.

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support here. We cannot tell you the verification code because we have no way of knowing it. Even Apple can't know it, since its generated dynamically each time it is required.

If you have not received the code, you can click on "Didn't get verification code" on the sign in screen for options of how to receive one.

See here for more details: link-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

I can’t find my verification code and I don’t know where did you send this please tell me the verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.