Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: About eSIM on iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get esim back after reset

How do I get my esim back after resetting my iphone

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on May 4, 2022 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 7:47 AM

Hi KatrinaOtago,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you've erased your iPhone and your eSIM as well, correct?

You can obtain your eSIM by scanning a QR code from your carrier, your carrier's app or by entering the information manually. This article explains how in detail: About eSIM on iPhone - Apple Support

If you need additional help with your eSIM, we'd recommend that you contact your carrier directly to obtain the details about your eSIM.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 7:47 AM in response to KatrinaOtago

Hi KatrinaOtago,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you've erased your iPhone and your eSIM as well, correct?

You can obtain your eSIM by scanning a QR code from your carrier, your carrier's app or by entering the information manually. This article explains how in detail: About eSIM on iPhone - Apple Support

If you need additional help with your eSIM, we'd recommend that you contact your carrier directly to obtain the details about your eSIM.

Take care!

How to get esim back after reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.