Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods

My airpods does not last 10 mins after i charge it .. what should I do please

Posted on May 5, 2022 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 5:32 AM

Try another cable and charger to make sure the one you are using is not bad. Of you encounter the same problem-Reset them:

How to Factory Reset Your AirPods Without a Phone

1. Place both AirPods into the charging case. Open the lid. ... 
  2. Locate the Setup button on the back of your AirPods case. Locate reset button.
  3. Press and hold the Setup button for 15 seconds. The status light should change from flashing amber to white. ... 
  4. Close the lid.

If nothing works contact apple support and they will help you, you will most probably need to replace your battery.

AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 5:32 AM in response to Aaron_Atomide

Try another cable and charger to make sure the one you are using is not bad. Of you encounter the same problem-Reset them:

How to Factory Reset Your AirPods Without a Phone

1. Place both AirPods into the charging case. Open the lid. ... 
  2. Locate the Setup button on the back of your AirPods case. Locate reset button.
  3. Press and hold the Setup button for 15 seconds. The status light should change from flashing amber to white. ... 
  4. Close the lid.

If nothing works contact apple support and they will help you, you will most probably need to replace your battery.

AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support

Airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.