Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The contacts widget on my ip 13 pro wont work- any one can help, please?

Hi, as the subject says- will appreciate if someone can help. Screen shots attached:

- i have tried to delete and re add, also restarted the phone but nothing is working. Thanks

Posted on May 5, 2022 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 9:48 AM

Hey khajotia,

Because the issue persist after restarting the iPhone there are a few other items we can check:

1. Ensure that iOS is up to date by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
  2. From the screenshot we see that you are connected to Wi-Fi. Let's try connecting to cellular data to see if the widget then loads. We can also try while connected to another Wi-Fi network if you haven't already.
  3. Go to Settings > General > Language & Region and verify all that information is correct.

Best!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 9:48 AM in response to khajotia

Hey khajotia,

Because the issue persist after restarting the iPhone there are a few other items we can check:

1. Ensure that iOS is up to date by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
  2. From the screenshot we see that you are connected to Wi-Fi. Let's try connecting to cellular data to see if the widget then loads. We can also try while connected to another Wi-Fi network if you haven't already.
  3. Go to Settings > General > Language & Region and verify all that information is correct.

Best!

The contacts widget on my ip 13 pro wont work- any one can help, please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.