Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I login to AST2 with my iPhone or iPad?

I have 2 devices for them ipad and iphone

I want to login to AST2

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on May 5, 2022 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 1:28 PM

Those are not device errors, they are internet server errors so the problem is either on their end or it is a problem with your account. I don't use that service so I cannot log into it and it would make no difference if I did. The administrator of that site can see what is happening when you attempt to login and help you. Is there a reason you cannot do that? Have you tried logging into the site from your computer?

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 1:28 PM in response to emirhanfevzi

Those are not device errors, they are internet server errors so the problem is either on their end or it is a problem with your account. I don't use that service so I cannot log into it and it would make no difference if I did. The administrator of that site can see what is happening when you attempt to login and help you. Is there a reason you cannot do that? Have you tried logging into the site from your computer?

May 5, 2022 1:53 PM in response to emirhanfevzi

You can try the suggestions in the thread that Raicya linked to but since you also mentioned the restart of the site in addition to the Gateway error. I wouldn't hope for a lot. On the iPhone have you tried with both WiFi and with WiFi turned off using cellular data. Have you contacted the people who operate the site?

How do I login to AST2 with my iPhone or iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.