Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restoring the disabled ipad with itunes does not work

When trying to restore the disabled ipad (kid typed incorrect password multiple times) connecting to windows 7 PC with itunes Version 12.10.11.2 in recovery mode,it says: 'To restore your iPad with iPadOS 15.4.1, you need to install the latest version of iTunes" I have the latest itunes. Please help.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 5, 2022 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 3:07 PM

balamurugan0123 wrote:

When trying to restore the disabled ipad (kid typed incorrect password multiple times) connecting to windows 7 PC with itunes Version 12.10.11.2 in recovery mode,it says: 'To restore your iPad with iPadOS 15.4.1, you need to install the latest version of iTunes" I have the latest itunes. Please help.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 3:07 PM in response to balamurugan0123

balamurugan0123 wrote:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

restoring the disabled ipad with itunes does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.