Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Instagram Web not opening on iOS 10.3.3

Why can I not use Instagram Web on my iPhone 5C that is on iOS 10.3.3? I have a stable internet connection. I have tried all the available browsers as well. What could be the possible reason and, if available, a working solution? Note that I cannot install the app.

It always gets stuck at this page and nothing happens thereafter (refer to the attachment).

Thanks in advanced.

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on May 5, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 3:54 PM

Instagram is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support  or Instagram Help Center

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 3:54 PM in response to zack_morsel

Instagram is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support  or Instagram Help Center

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Instagram Web not opening on iOS 10.3.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.