Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my 13 iPhone from Dubai it has a dual sim. Does it support eSIM

I got my phone from Dubai with dual sim. Does it mean that it is from China so it doesn’t support eSim. Serial number MLE43ZA/A

Posted on May 5, 2022 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 4:14 PM

Using Dual SIM with an eSIM --> Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. With iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini, you can use Dual SIM with either two active eSIMs or a nano-SIM and an eSIM. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 11 models, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM.1

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 4:14 PM in response to Neveens

Using Dual SIM with an eSIM --> Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. With iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini, you can use Dual SIM with either two active eSIMs or a nano-SIM and an eSIM. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 11 models, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM.1

I bought my 13 iPhone from Dubai it has a dual sim. Does it support eSIM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.