Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to get the last location of my iphone when it’s offline

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 5, 2022 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 9:56 PM

Only if it was updated to the latest iOS and you allowed that setting -> iCloud - Find My - Apple

You can even find devices that are offline.

If your missing device can’t connect to the internet, the Find My app can still help you track it down using the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world. Nearby devices securely send the location of your missing device to iCloud, then you can see where it is in the Find My app. It’s all anonymous and encrypted to protect everyone’s privacy.“

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 9:56 PM in response to panamatropic2

Only if it was updated to the latest iOS and you allowed that setting -> iCloud - Find My - Apple

You can even find devices that are offline.

If your missing device can’t connect to the internet, the Find My app can still help you track it down using the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world. Nearby devices securely send the location of your missing device to iCloud, then you can see where it is in the Find My app. It’s all anonymous and encrypted to protect everyone’s privacy.“

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.