Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I transfer the photos on my phone to my MacBook Air?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on May 5, 2022 10:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 11:17 PM

Hi,

Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable, Lighting to USB cable. If your MacBook Air doesn't have USB-A port, you need to get USB-C to USB adapter.

Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't automatically appear, click the device's name in the Photos sidebar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 11:17 PM in response to Jacques909

Hi,

Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable, Lighting to USB cable. If your MacBook Air doesn't have USB-A port, you need to get USB-C to USB adapter.

Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't automatically appear, click the device's name in the Photos sidebar.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.