Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problems scanning QR Code

What does the. Notification look like? Instructions say there will be a notification when the camera has the QR Code.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 6, 2022 10:08 AM

7 replies

May 6, 2022 10:21 AM in response to imn2learning

Scanning the QR Code is supposed to take me to the website with instructions for using product. Finally got to the website by covering the text next to the QR Code, then selecting Copy Link, and pasting the link into Safari Search box.

However, from the package instructions I mistakenly thought that scanning the QR would avoid copying and pasting. Also, why did I have to cover the text to scan the QR Code?

May 6, 2022 10:45 AM in response to imn2learning

Thank you! it is good to know what I am looking for and to have confirmation that it should take me directly there!

(I wish these clues had been included in the iPhone instructions online.)

I didn’t see the lines at the corner as you described. The QR Code on the box is very small. I even tried enlarging it with the zoom on the camera. But I will try again. Thank you very much!!

Having problems scanning QR Code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.