Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I lost my phone in a creek. Ended I’m getting a new plan and phone just need to restore my info off my cloud to this new phone

Just wanting to transfer everything that was saved on my iPhone 11 Pro Max to my new iPhone 13

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 6, 2022 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 11:32 AM

Restore from your backup.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

Then sign into Settings/Your Name, then go to iCloud, and turn syncing on. The sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 11:32 AM in response to Poloyolo7

Restore from your backup.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

Then sign into Settings/Your Name, then go to iCloud, and turn syncing on. The sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

So I lost my phone in a creek. Ended I’m getting a new plan and phone just need to restore my info off my cloud to this new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.