Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add new credit card info when it says my account has been disabled in App Store and itunes store

How to fix disabled account in App Store and iTunes Store so I can add new credit card

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on May 6, 2022 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 12:23 PM

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account. You cannot fix this on your own.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 12:23 PM in response to Rhodiesquirrel

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account. You cannot fix this on your own.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

How do I add new credit card info when it says my account has been disabled in App Store and itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.