Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find clipboard on my iPhone 6s?

Where do I find clipboard on my iPhone ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 6, 2022 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 12:25 AM

If you want to copy a hyperlink or text, please highlight it first and then click Copy and Paste in Note, Email, Pages etc.

In this case, the term copy to clipboard is used to indicate that what you want to copy (a hyperlink or text) is remembered by the iPhone's memory until you paste it somewhere.

See also this Apple article: Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices

Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 12:25 AM in response to Wheredoifindclipboardonmyiphon

If you want to copy a hyperlink or text, please highlight it first and then click Copy and Paste in Note, Email, Pages etc.

In this case, the term copy to clipboard is used to indicate that what you want to copy (a hyperlink or text) is remembered by the iPhone's memory until you paste it somewhere.

See also this Apple article: Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices

Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices - Apple Support

Where do I find clipboard on my iPhone 6s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.