Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM not supported on my iPhone

I am having problem with my iPhone 6s because My sim is not supported on my phone.....thanks i hope i can fix this

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on May 6, 2022 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 7:00 AM

The fact you are encountering the former owner's iCloud is because they did not wipe the phone like they should have before selling it. Only they can remove that for you. Tell them to follow the steps here, What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. As far as the SIM not supported, you will need to find what carrier the phone is locked to and ask them to unlock it. Only they can do it, and you have to meet their criteria for an unlock. See this. How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 7:00 AM in response to Marvinsapp531

The fact you are encountering the former owner's iCloud is because they did not wipe the phone like they should have before selling it. Only they can remove that for you. Tell them to follow the steps here, What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. As far as the SIM not supported, you will need to find what carrier the phone is locked to and ask them to unlock it. Only they can do it, and you have to meet their criteria for an unlock. See this. How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

SIM not supported on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.