Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having difficulties in making or receiving calls. how can that be solved?

My Audios are all loud but I can't make or receive calls on my phone (Iphone 7)

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 6, 2022 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 8:01 PM

"I am having difficulties in making or receiving calls. how can that be solved?: My Audios are all loud but I can't make or receive calls on my phone (Iphone 7)"

-------

Troubleshooting Calls:

A. Start here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. No Success?

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular and Voicemail.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 8:01 PM in response to KARMOH9374

"I am having difficulties in making or receiving calls. how can that be solved?: My Audios are all loud but I can't make or receive calls on my phone (Iphone 7)"

-------

Troubleshooting Calls:

A. Start here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. No Success?

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular and Voicemail.

I am having difficulties in making or receiving calls. how can that be solved?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.