Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store 2 countries

Can I have 2 countries on my IPhone App store?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on May 6, 2022 10:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 9:01 AM

Competa10 Said:

"App store 2 countries: Thank you were much again. The App belongs to a Robot I have bought in Spain. [...][...]If have therefore asked the seller how to manage that and his answer is that I should change country on my telephope.. Therefore the question about 2 countries. Is it advisable to change country on the telephone several times a year?"

-------

You are welcome.

No. Changing the country several times a year is not advisable, as you'll have to zero-out you're balance(either: (A)Ask Apple Support over-the-phone to do so; or (B)Purchase things that are more expensive than what is in your account). Note that you'll have to make all of you purchases once again. And you'll have to wait many weeks to get this associated into another country, one again.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 9:01 AM in response to Competa10

Competa10 Said:

"App store 2 countries: Thank you were much again. The App belongs to a Robot I have bought in Spain. [...][...]If have therefore asked the seller how to manage that and his answer is that I should change country on my telephope.. Therefore the question about 2 countries. Is it advisable to change country on the telephone several times a year?"

-------

You are welcome.

No. Changing the country several times a year is not advisable, as you'll have to zero-out you're balance(either: (A)Ask Apple Support over-the-phone to do so; or (B)Purchase things that are more expensive than what is in your account). Note that you'll have to make all of you purchases once again. And you'll have to wait many weeks to get this associated into another country, one again.

May 7, 2022 5:15 AM in response to Competa10

Competa10 Said:

"App store 2 countries: Thank you my problem is that have a danish account on my iPhone, as I love most of the time in Denmark. When I am in Spain, I need access to a particular App (free), which I can only get from the spanish App store.

———-

You are welcome.

“Location Restrictions” is the Culprit:

It all has to do with licensing. App are only usable In the county in which they are purchased. And to get around that, contact the Developer, asking them if they sell this in their own part. You’ll find their Contact Us info in the Apps site of the App Store.

May 7, 2022 6:06 AM in response to TheLittles

Thank you were much again

The App belongs to a Robot I have bought in Spain. When I scan the QR code to get it with my danish telephon, I get the message that it is not valid in my country.. If have therefore asked the seller how to manage that and his answer is that I should change country on my telephope.. Therefore the question about 2 countries. Is it advisable to change country on the telephone several times a year?

App store 2 countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.