Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone Unavailable. How to unlock my iphone. Please help me

I forgot me pass code. I tried to enter unlock many times wrong passcode. Now my iPhone unavailable. How to unlock my phone? Please help me.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 6, 2022 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 11:33 PM

I understand that you are referring to the passcode that is used to get to the Home Screen of your iPhone. I also understand that your iPhone has been disabled. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉 How to reset your iPhone when you forgot the passcode

Axel F.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 11:33 PM in response to Bayarjargal86

I understand that you are referring to the passcode that is used to get to the Home Screen of your iPhone. I also understand that your iPhone has been disabled. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉 How to reset your iPhone when you forgot the passcode

Axel F.

May 27, 2022 12:20 AM in response to mmohsinsiddiqui

I’m trying to restore the phone but the recovery screen on my Mac is showing ‘Error 4045’

Troubleshooting:

Turn your iPhone on and unlock it -> enter the passcode.

Go to Settings -> set Auto-Lock to Never.

Connect your device to your computer using an Apple USB cable & try also another USB cable.

Make sure your Mac has the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iTunes.

Disable all AV & Firewalls temporarily while you restore your iPhone.

You need about to have good Service & Wi-Fi.

Turn Off Hotspot.

Turn Off or remove VPN if necessary.

My iPhone Unavailable. How to unlock my iphone. Please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.