Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally uninstalled launchpad how do I redownload it

I was drunk deleting stuff and I deleted launchpad because I never use it. I am transfering files to an external hard drive and someone said it would be way faster if I didnt delete launchpad Im just curious how to reinstall it

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 7, 2022 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 4:32 AM

Launchpad can not be deleted or remove the Operating System as it is Built into the Operating System installed on the computer.

It can be removed from the Dock but the Application still resides in the Application Folder of the computer.

Just go to Applications Folder in Finder and Drag and Drop the icon ( Launchpad ) back onto the Dock.

refer below

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 4:32 AM in response to Roguebert

Launchpad can not be deleted or remove the Operating System as it is Built into the Operating System installed on the computer.

It can be removed from the Dock but the Application still resides in the Application Folder of the computer.

Just go to Applications Folder in Finder and Drag and Drop the icon ( Launchpad ) back onto the Dock.

refer below

I accidentally uninstalled launchpad how do I redownload it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.