Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv 4k settings app missing

I am trying to change my apple tv 4k to connect to my new mesh network, but I do not see ANY settings app on the screen. I've tried unplugging everything, waiting 10 seconds with no results. How do I restore the settings app AND the store app (that is also not to be found)?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on May 7, 2022 7:43 AM

2 replies

May 7, 2022 3:57 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I appreciate your response, Urquhart1244, but it was not helpful. As I stated in my post/question, the Settings icon AND the App Store icons were NOT displaying on my screen. My issue is now resolved after totally disconnecting and restarting my new mesh network as well as my cable box, tv, apple tv, and all other devices associated. After leaving them disconnected for about 15 minutes (doing it for 1 minute was not sufficient), all finally reset and I again see all of the app icons that I should see.

Thank you very much for such a quick response, though.

Take care,

macneit

apple tv 4k settings app missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.