Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cancelled subscription to an app I purchased but it doesn’t cancel my paymentwhat can I do?

I cancelled subscription to app I purchased but can’t cancel monthly payment

Posted on May 7, 2022 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 8:22 AM

How did you cancel the subscription? Go to Settings/[your name]/Subscriptions and tap on the subscription. what does it say? If there is no Cancel button it has been canceled, but you can use it to the end of the subscription period.

If it is still billing you see→If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 8:22 AM in response to Love_26

How did you cancel the subscription? Go to Settings/[your name]/Subscriptions and tap on the subscription. what does it say? If there is no Cancel button it has been canceled, but you can use it to the end of the subscription period.

If it is still billing you see→If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

I cancelled subscription to an app I purchased but it doesn’t cancel my paymentwhat can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.