Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes songs skipping

I purchased an album yesterday and two songs skip whether I am streaming them or playing them after downloading. I do not have crossfade on, the songs are not unchecked, skip when shuffling is not on, and playing the downloaded files in another media player just gives silence.

Posted on May 8, 2022 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 2:08 AM

Feeling a bit stupid for posting since I fixed it myself, but if anybody else encounters this issue, here's what I did:

I downloaded the tracks, tried playing in Itunes, deleted the tracks, tried to play again and selected "Cancel" when prompted to locate file. The songs streamed correctly after that and had audio after downloading.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2022 2:08 AM in response to SupportAccount

Feeling a bit stupid for posting since I fixed it myself, but if anybody else encounters this issue, here's what I did:

I downloaded the tracks, tried playing in Itunes, deleted the tracks, tried to play again and selected "Cancel" when prompted to locate file. The songs streamed correctly after that and had audio after downloading.

Itunes songs skipping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.