Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I unsubscribe from advertising emails?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on May 8, 2022 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 12:41 PM

You should never respond to an advertisement e-mail. As soon as you respond and/or unsubscribe, they will know that your email address exists and will continue to send you.

Just block and after a while they will stop.

See -> Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

See also -> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To report illegal, obnoxious, unwanted or malicious e-mail from an Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live or MSN account, please forward the unwanted message in its entirety (including the entire message header), to abuse@outlook.com

Gmail -> https://support.google.com/a/answer/178266?hl=en

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2022 12:41 PM in response to Magofl

You should never respond to an advertisement e-mail. As soon as you respond and/or unsubscribe, they will know that your email address exists and will continue to send you.

Just block and after a while they will stop.

See -> Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

See also -> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To report illegal, obnoxious, unwanted or malicious e-mail from an Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live or MSN account, please forward the unwanted message in its entirety (including the entire message header), to abuse@outlook.com

Gmail -> https://support.google.com/a/answer/178266?hl=en

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.