Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMovie

My Imovie project is no longer showing up in projects, but I do see what I was working on in my Imovie library. I can't find a way to open and continue to edit on the projects tab

Posted on May 8, 2022 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 3:31 PM

Hi, jdmajorins,

Are none of your projects displaying in the projects browser screen, or is it just one project? At the top of the projects browser screen, make sure that you are displaying the correct library.

Also, try closing iMovie and go to the icon of your iMovie library in the Movies folder that contains your project, and double click on it to have it open in iMovie.

-- Rich

xxx

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2022 3:31 PM in response to jdmajorins

Hi, jdmajorins,

Are none of your projects displaying in the projects browser screen, or is it just one project? At the top of the projects browser screen, make sure that you are displaying the correct library.

Also, try closing iMovie and go to the icon of your iMovie library in the Movies folder that contains your project, and double click on it to have it open in iMovie.

-- Rich

xxx

IMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.