Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Packing up an iPad for return

I am trading in an iPad. There were no directions for packing up my iPad in the box that came to send it in. How do I pack it?

Posted on May 8, 2022 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 6:01 PM

"Packing up an iPad for return: I am trading in an iPad. There were no directions for packing up my iPad in the box that came to send it in. How do I pack it?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

The packing should have come with the packaging. Apparently it was a mishap. So, if it is not in there, then contact Apple Support, requesting a file for viewing it. Provide them with the case number or shipping information you were given in an eMail.

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Why the Wait:
  • Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2022 6:01 PM in response to Milwuakie

"Packing up an iPad for return: I am trading in an iPad. There were no directions for packing up my iPad in the box that came to send it in. How do I pack it?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

The packing should have come with the packaging. Apparently it was a mishap. So, if it is not in there, then contact Apple Support, requesting a file for viewing it. Provide them with the case number or shipping information you were given in an eMail.

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Why the Wait:
  • Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

Packing up an iPad for return

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.