Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Windows Computer to iTunes Account

How do I add my new Windows computer to my iTunes account?

I don't see a way to add a device to my iTunes account.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 8, 2022 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 9:27 PM

Hello,

Have you already downloaded iTunes for Windows on your new computer? Once you do that and authorize it, the new computer should be listed in the authorized computers list.

Download and use iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Authorize a PC to play iTunes purchases - Apple Support

"Authorize a computer to play iTunes Store purchases

You can authorize up to five computers (Mac, Windows, or both) at a time. To play a purchased item on a sixth computer, you need to deauthorize another one. An iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV doesn’t count as a computer.

1. In the iTunes app  on your PC, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer.
  2. If requested, enter your Apple ID password to confirm."

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2022 9:27 PM in response to ABC135DEF246

Hello,

Have you already downloaded iTunes for Windows on your new computer? Once you do that and authorize it, the new computer should be listed in the authorized computers list.

Download and use iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Authorize a PC to play iTunes purchases - Apple Support

"Authorize a computer to play iTunes Store purchases

You can authorize up to five computers (Mac, Windows, or both) at a time. To play a purchased item on a sixth computer, you need to deauthorize another one. An iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV doesn’t count as a computer.

1. In the iTunes app  on your PC, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer.
  2. If requested, enter your Apple ID password to confirm."

I hope this helps.

Adding Windows Computer to iTunes Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.