Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery never goes to pause state, ALWAYS CHARGING!!!

Even if the battery is fully charged it never goes into power adapter mode(i.e. pausing the charge) it always stays charging. will this affect battery life?, because I can see the difference in battery not stays long as when it was new.

Posted on May 9, 2022 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 9:55 PM

Hi,

If you're referring to the lightning bolt, I believe that's just showing you're connected to the power adapter. Fully charged does not mean "charging." You can also go so Applications > Utilities > System Information > Power > Battery Information > Charge Information > Charging and see that it says "No."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2022 9:55 PM in response to karthikeyan21

Hi,

If you're referring to the lightning bolt, I believe that's just showing you're connected to the power adapter. Fully charged does not mean "charging." You can also go so Applications > Utilities > System Information > Power > Battery Information > Charge Information > Charging and see that it says "No."

Battery never goes to pause state, ALWAYS CHARGING!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.