Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

which bank card works for Apple Music in Nigeria, the ones I have are not working

which bank card works for Apple Music in Nigeria, the ones I have are not working 😢

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 10, 2022 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2022 9:49 AM

It is still the same thing.. i tried all of them I have got like 2 banks den I went to get anoda last month on suggestion of my friend who also has a bank dat works for d Apple Music

4 replies

May 10, 2022 9:41 AM in response to Satuvy

Most credit and debit cards should work as shown here: link-> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact your bank or credit card issuer if they are getting declined.

See here to add payment methods to your Apple ID: link-> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

Apple Pay is not supported in Nigeria, so you cannot add cards to the Wallet App directly, but can add cards ton your Apple ID for use in the stores and Apple Music.

May 10, 2022 10:26 AM in response to Satuvy

As I said, adding them through the Wallet App will not work. Add them as explained in this link-> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support

If they are still getting declined, then contact the issuer or bank to find out why.

Make sure your Apple ID is actually set to Nigeria if you want to use Nigerian cards. If its set to some other country, then it won't accept Nigerian cards. click here-> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

which bank card works for Apple Music in Nigeria, the ones I have are not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.