Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone calls going straight to voicemail [Fix]

My phone calls all go straight to voicemail and I’ve checked that do not disturb and silence unknown callers are set to off, what can I do to receive phone calls?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 10, 2022 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 3:55 PM

I am also having the same problem. My phone was totally fine one minute, and all of the sudden it is going straight to voicemail. I have restarted my phone, ensured that do not disturb is not on, and checked all of the tips above. Still calls do not come through. I also use my cell for work, and this isn't ok.

8 replies

Jul 8, 2022 6:58 PM in response to Viv48

my husband and I both have been having the same issue since we switched to IPhones OVER A YEAR AGO! We have been in our carrier's store repeatedly, on the phone with Apple repeatedly, customer service, technical support, EVERYONE again and again and again. I am so tired of paying over $300 a month for services we are NOT receiving! They have swapped phones, SIM cards, reset, reconfigured… nothing has helped. Now my husband’s job is in jeopardy because he can rarely be reached to respond to emergency service calls. My 4 year old was running a fever of 104 at her daycare and they were unable to reach me because of this issue. This has become a huge problem that is now affecting the safety and livelihood of my family. DO BETTER APPLE!

May 10, 2022 2:00 PM in response to 149wd

Please check the following.

iPhone calls going straight to voicemail [Fix]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.