Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Flag Colors Between iOS & iPadOS

Hello All…

Just got signed up, so please be patient (and gentle) with me. I know there’s probably been a zillion questions concerning mail flag colors, so I do apologize if I’m repeating here. I use the mail flag feature in a very basic manner, in that I normally always use only the Dark Blue flag on both my iPhone 13 Pro Max and my iPad Pro 12.9 (4th Gen). And without going into some possible confusing details, I’ll just say whenever I add a Dark Blue flag on either device, that flag then always comes up as a Red flag on the opposite device. So here’s probably where you explain to me that’s normal. And the the reason why. Thanks!

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on May 10, 2022 4:46 PM

4 replies

May 10, 2022 7:56 PM in response to Sugarbear-56-331

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

May 10, 2022 8:02 PM in response to Sugarbear-56-331

If your incoming email messages are incorrectly flagged, the primary cause could be misconfigured rule / filter, or a setting on your Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. To resolve this issue, please make sure you haven't created any rule / filters with the action to Delete / Move it that would affect the email messages being moved automatically to another folder.

Please log into the email account using a web browser on PC/Mac and check the settings.

Mail Flag Colors Between iOS & iPadOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.