Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone service

Helo my problem is that I think because of my low storage my phone doesn t work. I barely can turn it on and then my screen doesn t react to anything, even the time doesn t show. I can t turn it off, siri can t either. What should I do?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 10, 2022 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 1:12 AM

Hey there,

try force restart your iPhone:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

if that doesn’t work follow the steps in this article ☞ If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2022 1:12 AM in response to szonja176

Hey there,

try force restart your iPhone:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

if that doesn’t work follow the steps in this article ☞ If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Iphone service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.