Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iphone 11 screen keep glitching out?

i got a new iphone 11 yesterday and it was working just fine until today. the screen starts to glitch and then these weird lines start to fade into the screen and itll go away after a few second but it will just repeat itself?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 10, 2022 11:02 PM

1 reply

May 12, 2022 7:46 AM in response to waishidesu

Hello Waishidesu,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It appears that your new iPhone 11 has vertical lines on the screen that disappear and reappear. In this situation, we suggest completing the following steps to determine if this issue could be related to the hardware:

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
2. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
4. Remove any cases or screen protectors.

More details found here: If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

If you continue to experience the same behavior, you may want to return the phone back to the point of sale. You can also reach out to Apple directly using this link: Get Support

Best wishes!

why does my iphone 11 screen keep glitching out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.