Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to change Custom Email Domain account name

I created custom email for my business domain using iCloud custom domain and I'm facing a problem that receiver is getting my apple account name with my new created custom email domain. shortly I want to send a different account name with custom email I have created.

thank you!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 11, 2022 12:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 8:11 AM

usmanjutt1,

You should be able to edit the name. After typing your new name and tapping "Done" what happens? Just in case, here's more information on using a custom domain: Use Custom Email Domain with iCloud Mail

If the change doesn't save, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support to look into this more: Get Support

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 8:11 AM in response to usmanjutt1

usmanjutt1,

You should be able to edit the name. After typing your new name and tapping "Done" what happens? Just in case, here's more information on using a custom domain: Use Custom Email Domain with iCloud Mail

If the change doesn't save, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support to look into this more: Get Support

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

Want to change Custom Email Domain account name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.