Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the battery on my iphone13 pro under warranty? My phone is only 5 months old.

Is the battery for the iphone13 pro covered under warranty? My phone is only 5 months old but the battery won’t hold a charge and keeps dying.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 11, 2022 4:21 AM

3 replies

May 12, 2022 12:03 PM in response to AppleKidPk

AppleKidPk wrote:
Its important to check the charger if it is original adapter 20w approved by apple. Copy charger or cable damage the battery health. Avoid to use the phone while charging. Anyhow you may wish to contact apple service center in your nearest city.

Apple doesn't make that specific recommendation. There's nothing specifically right or wrong about using a different power adapter, and most definitely using a different one (as long as it's well regulated) won't result in reduction of battery health compared to any specific power adapter. They're just current-limited voltage supplies. The power management circuitry inside the phone deals with all of that. Obviously providing less current than an iPhone can accept will result in longer charging times up to a point, especially if the charge level is low. However, that doesn't result in any kind of damage or reduction of battery health.

About Apple USB power adapters - Apple Support
You can use any of the adapters listed below to charge your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or iPod. You can also use a Mac USB-C Power Adapter or third-party adapters that comply with applicable safety standards. For more information about charging your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or iPod, refer to the Safety, Handling, and Support section of the iPhone User GuideiPad User GuideApple Watch User Guide, or iPod User Guide.

Power adapters for iPhone - Apple Support
You can connect iPhone to a power outlet using its charging cable (included) and a compatible power adapter (sold separately).
You can also use Apple USB power adapters for iPad and Mac notebooks to charge iPhone, and you can use third-party power adapters that are compliant with applicable country regulations and international and regional safety standards.

Is the battery on my iphone13 pro under warranty? My phone is only 5 months old.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.