Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cable and power adaptor for iphone 7plus

my USB-C TO LIGHTNING is too small on one for my USB 12watt power adaptor. What part do I need? I I have an iphone 7plus and was sure I ordered the corrector parts but think I need some kind of intermediate adaptor. Does apple have anything?

Posted on May 12, 2022 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 8:31 AM

If you have a USB power adapter, you need a USB to Lightning cable, not a USB-C to Lightning cable. See: Lightning to USB Cable (2 m) - Apple

The other option (which surprisingly is cheaper) is to keep the USB-C to Lightning cable that you have and buy the following power adapter to use with it: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 8:31 AM in response to catlinfromca

If you have a USB power adapter, you need a USB to Lightning cable, not a USB-C to Lightning cable. See: Lightning to USB Cable (2 m) - Apple

The other option (which surprisingly is cheaper) is to keep the USB-C to Lightning cable that you have and buy the following power adapter to use with it: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

cable and power adaptor for iphone 7plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.