Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified”

whenever i try to download a third party app it installs but when i try to open it it says that the app could not be installed because its integrity could not be verified. How can i prevent this from happening and let it download without verification?

Posted on May 12, 2022 3:49 AM

3 replies

May 12, 2022 4:30 AM in response to anooj211

Has your iPad been jailbroken? If so, you are likely to encounter all manner of issues - including failure of authentication and verification of Apps and other credentials.

All Apps sourced through the Apple App Store are digitally signed - requiring a certificate trust-chain with which to validate the Apps source and authenticity.

May 12, 2022 5:17 AM in response to anooj211

Be aware that side-loading of Apps from sources other than the Apple App Store will encounter difficulties.

Outside of corporate and educational environments, the only source of Apps for your iOS/iPadOS devices is the Apple App Store. These Apps have all been vetted and digitally signed as authentic by Apple. Apps derived from other sources will always fail checks for Apple’s digital signatures - and will fail to install, or display warnings.

“This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.