Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data Transfer

Can I transfer data from my Samsung 6 to my new iPhone 12 mini using the data transfer app before my new phone is activated by my new service provider? Transferring from Verizon to Spectrum.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on May 12, 2022 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 7:27 AM

Hey carlameyer65,

Congratulations on your new iPhone! You should be able to get going with only a Wi-Fi connection, as that's required to move the content over. If you have any trouble during the process, be sure to take a look at the information under "If you need help with the transfer" in the guide you recently viewed. Here's a link to it, just in case: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 7:27 AM in response to carlameyer65

Hey carlameyer65,

Congratulations on your new iPhone! You should be able to get going with only a Wi-Fi connection, as that's required to move the content over. If you have any trouble during the process, be sure to take a look at the information under "If you need help with the transfer" in the guide you recently viewed. Here's a link to it, just in case: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Data Transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.