Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m forgot my password

I’m forgot my password

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 8:52 PM

I understand that you are referring to the passcode that is used to get to the Home Screen of your iPhone. I also understand that your iPhone has been disabled. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉 Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉 How to reset your iPhone when you forgot the passcode

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 8:52 PM in response to kalpesh114

I understand that you are referring to the passcode that is used to get to the Home Screen of your iPhone. I also understand that your iPhone has been disabled. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉 Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉 How to reset your iPhone when you forgot the passcode

Axel F.

I’m forgot my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.