Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost airpods bill

I dont have airpods bill because that was gifted by my friend even he don’t remember where the bill is he took it from dubai but don’t know the store name how can i get the bill.

Posted on May 12, 2022 9:27 PM

2 replies

May 12, 2022 10:06 PM in response to nitanshi193

nitanshi193 Said:

"Lost airpods bill: I dont have airpods bill because that was gifted by my friend even he don’t remember where the bill is he took it from dubai but don’t know the store name how can i get the bill."

-------

Obtaining the Receipt:

Contact Apple Support:

Ask Apple over-the-phone. Perhaps the Apple Rep can get the receipt for you? Provide them with the Serial Number of your AirPods***, and your Apple ID (the email address you used for these forums, I presume). If permitted, the Apple Rep would provide it to you (likely in a PDF document).

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

***Go Here: Find the Serial Number of your AirPods - Apple Support

Lost airpods bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.