You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 6 has stopped Stand notifications

Hi everyone

My Apple Watch 6 has stopped sending me Stand reminders and I really miss them.

I went to Activity in the Apple Watch app, turned Stand Reminders off, rebooted the phone and the watch, and turned Stand Reminders back on but it still doesn't work.

I then unpaired and re-paired the watch but it still doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to get my Stand reminders back please?

Thanks

Max

Posted on May 13, 2022 2:03 AM

1 reply

May 14, 2022 7:14 AM in response to maxbberg

Hello maxbberg,

Is your Apple Watch all up to date? You can check using the steps below:

1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab. 
2. Tap General > Software Update.
iPhone screen showing an available software update for Apple Watch

3. Download the update. If asked for your iPhone passcode or Apple Watch passcode, enter it. 
4. Wait for the progress wheel to appear on your Apple Watch. It could take from several minutes to an hour for the update to complete.

You can also find those steps in this resource: Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support Updating should help to further isolate a potential software conflict.

If your Apple Watch is all up to date and that behavior persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support so they can look into this further: Contact - Official Apple Support

Take care.

Apple Watch 6 has stopped Stand notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.