Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone please help me I’ve been trying to activate my Phone number with iMessages on iPhone 13 Pro Max

Can someone please help me I’ve been trying to activate my iMessages with my phone number on iPhone 13 promax when I go into settings messages send and receive it will only let me select my Apple ID but not my phone number tried various steps as listed in Apple support articles nothing seems to work please help train also talking to the carrier nothing seems to work

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 13, 2022 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 10:38 AM

abram242 wrote:

Can someone please help me I’ve been trying to activate my iMessages with my phone number on iPhone 13 promax when I go into settings messages send and receive it will only let me select my Apple ID but not my phone number tried various steps as listed in Apple support articles nothing seems to work please help train also talking to the carrier nothing seems to work

Follow all steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 10:38 AM in response to abram242

abram242 wrote:

Follow all steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Can someone please help me I’ve been trying to activate my Phone number with iMessages on iPhone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.