Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't remember my iCloud password

Am not receiving email thru iCloud I was hacked it all went bonkers. Can’t coincide password truthfully don’t remember it! Can’t find where to change it!

[Edited by Moderator] 

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2022 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 10:05 PM

Onthewaytooc2 Said:

"I don't remember my iCloud password: Am not receiving email thru iCloud I was hacked it all went bonkers. Can’t coincide password truthfully don’t remember it! Can’t find where to change it!"

-------

Troubleshooting a Compromised Account:

Do Two Things:

A. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that you the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likey has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them, starting with a new password.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 10:05 PM in response to Onthewaytooc2

Onthewaytooc2 Said:

"I don't remember my iCloud password: Am not receiving email thru iCloud I was hacked it all went bonkers. Can’t coincide password truthfully don’t remember it! Can’t find where to change it!"

-------

Troubleshooting a Compromised Account:

Do Two Things:

A. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that you the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likey has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them, starting with a new password.

May 13, 2022 1:27 PM in response to Onthewaytooc2

iCloud uses your Apple ID and password. If you only have one Apple ID, it would be the same ID and password as you used to log into this forum. If you have another and have forgotten the ID or password, see the following:

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

or

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I don't remember my iCloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.