Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have family sharing in my phone and i was wondering if my family can see my iCloud photos that i have saved in my icloud

I have family sharing in my phone and i was wondering if my family can see my iCloud photos that i have saved in my iCloud?

Posted on May 13, 2022 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 1:23 PM

See the following from Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

When you share an iCloud+ subscription, everyone in the family group uses their own account. That way your photos, documents, and other information stay private, even though you're sharing access to the service. You simply share the features and space available in iCloud+ with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 1:23 PM in response to nano258

See the following from Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

When you share an iCloud+ subscription, everyone in the family group uses their own account. That way your photos, documents, and other information stay private, even though you're sharing access to the service. You simply share the features and space available in iCloud+ with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

I have family sharing in my phone and i was wondering if my family can see my iCloud photos that i have saved in my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.